Smile through

It lasted for a fraction, 
But I my heart still twinkles,
I have cried all night,
Missing your light,
That smile.
It was a silent expression,
But worth a best seller,
Oh! How can I value thee, 
That smile.
The sorrow of love and life concealed in that segment,
That face to remember,
I can still dream of it and wake up from my slumber,
When I think of that night,
When your smile was mystical,
I feel my heart shudder of that enigma that isn't still over.
Nah, that smile.
It would kill with a riddle, a puzzle that lasted forever.
When I was alone,
I heard you, there you were with a stranger,
But it made me feel alive,
Oh baby, with your little bunny toy you smiled. 
My wounded soul found some joy on the lips of a tiny stranger,
Who waved me goodbye.
The promise of that smile, pulled me out.
I stood back and ...smiled.
I knew behind that smile, is a flood that you hide, 
Betryal, hatred and defeat, all are just the traces in walk of life,
But your stunning smile wins them all. 
You know it the best, 
For fun and mockery
In satire and out of whimsical irony of life.
Nothing will be there,
Even you shall fade away, through the wrinkles, all I'd see is my love your smile.
In my end and my beginning,
Through my tears and laughter, 
My weapon and companion,
Is my friend that smile.
Turn around and a million, 
Not all you need not all could be yours,
In the darkness, pain and celebration, 
The constant is that smile.

Comments

  1. Lovely piece dear.

    Some of my favorites “ The sorrow of love and life concealed in that segment” and “ I knew behind that smile, is a flood that you hide,“

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed I feel a masqurade we all participate in.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Muddy puddle

In the end

independence