unlearn to learn

When she smiles, my eyes sparkle, 
As it shines upon me, it leaves behind the love.
Cover of the dark is never far away, 
Hounds me at all time and places.
Never to part hand in hand, 
I walk my joy and sorrow.
Naive I was to think that happiness is all that matter,
Only to let it shine, was my hope.
And when the storm struck, 
I was without an armour, 
my anchor was weak,
went adrif and learnt to glide, 
Simple lessons learnt when faced with thunder and light.
I was the richest when I was broke,
Fearless, when there was nothing to lose.
In the dark corner of nothingness, 
I found my lost self.
The treasure in disguise of trash.
When the pride will be at pinnacle,
Thy ego would crash,
What doesn't righteously belong to you, 
Will find it's place,
At that moment of realisation, you will my friend say the grace.

Comments

  1. Loved these lines
    “ Cover of the dark is never far away, ”
    “ The treasure in disguise of trash.
    When the pride will be at pinnacle,
    Thy ego would crash”

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'In the dark corner of nothingness, I found my lost self' is a very profound realisation which is coming from a different dimension say, of spirituality. Your title of the poem 'unlearn to learn' is exceedingly thought provoking as it indicates that if we want to uplift ourselves and evolve spiritually, we need to denude ourselves of all that we have learnt from the society which has conditioned our thinking process and have made us exclusive, dogmatic, rigid and ritualistic. It's high time that we 'unlearn' all that we have so far learnt. Unless the mirror is clean, we can't see clear image. Who we are in essence needs to be probed and for that we have to traverse an uncharted realm of nothingness where as you have rightly stated that one finds onself. Your poem, to say the least, is laden with deep spiritual thoughts and perhaps not neant for the whole lot to grasp and see the pointers. In short, shining pearls !!! Look forward to more of this depth in your forthcoming poems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uncle, thank you. With the current situation around the worls and how suddenly everything had come to a standstill, i feel all of us have gone back when we knew to be happy in less.

      Delete
  3. Titanium vs Tungsten - The Technological Advantage
    Tungsten is micro touch trimmer a graphite with a guy tang titanium toner very low-volatility. t fal titanium It is an open source titanium price material for the production head titanium ti s6 and testing of graphite graphite,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Muddy puddle

In the end

independence